Job Vacancy – Property Manager – Lee on the Solent
RPS are a single branch estate agency, based on the South Coast in Lee on the Solent. Covering the areas of Lee on the Solent, Stubbington, Gosport, Fareham and over to Whiteley, our Property Management and Investment service requires a Property Manager to service our increasing number of managed properties, as well as play a major role in growing this vital part of our business, through great investment advice and property sourcing for our landlord/investor clients;
Duties for the Property Manager role include:
- Dealing promptly with correspondence, telephone calls and visits from Landlords and Tenants
- Finding the next best investment opportunities for our property investor/landlord clients
- Liaising with Tenants, Landlords and Contractors to get maintenance issues quoted for and approved whilst keeping all parties informed
- Organising tenancy move in, alongside the paperwork (AST’s, Prescribed Deposit Information, How To Rent Guide, EPC, etc) and renewals
- Managing Deposit returns and third party inventories
- Issuing instructions for safety and security checks, i.e. Gas Safety, and organising remedial works to be completed
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have experience of Property Management or Lettings
- Have a good understanding of Lettings and Property Management Procedures and Legalities
- Exhibit excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have great communication skills
- Work well in a tight, hard working team
- Full Driving License
- Own Car
The successful Property Manager can expect a basic salary in the region of £20 – £22k dependent upon experience. Petrol is claimed back for the current month. Pension scheme.
Hours: Mon – Friday 9am – 5.30pm, with the very occasional Saturday cover.
Employment Type: Permanent (with three month probation period).
Start Date: Immediate start (subject to references).
Please send a covering letter and CV to email@example.com